Cardiovascular diseases are the main cause of mortality and morbidity despite the improvements obtained in recent years.
In the last three decades, cardiovascular mortality has decreased by more than 50% due to lifestyle interventions.
Prokardia aims to eliminate or further minimize the impact of cardiovascular disease,
promoting lifestyle changes associated or not with preventive therapies.
Book a visit to this support area if you are into one of the following categories:
Our Team, specialized in Cardiovascular Prevention, will take care of the estimation of your basal risk of cardiovascular events and will direct you to a path for its reduction.
- male over 40 or woman over 50 or menopausal
- family history of early cardiovascular disease or elevated lipid values (e.g. cholesterol and triglycerides)
- recognized cardiovascular risk factors such as high blood sugar, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, smoker and obese
- history of chronic renal failure, rheumatoid arthritis or erectile dysfunction
- history of pre-eclampsia and/or history of hypertension or gestational diabetes mellitus
- history of previous cardiovascular event
Reference: European Heart Journal (2016) 37, 2315–2381